Our personal concierge service is designed to help you tailor-make your holiday and turn it into the dream break you and your family are looking for.
We are spoilt for beautiful places to explore and North Cornwall is also fast becoming a destination for foodies. Whether it be organising activities such as jet ski safaris or private surf lessons or sipping Cornish sparkling wine after a vineyard tour we can help suggest, plan and book it all for you.
We can recommend and book you into the ‘go-to’ establishments to eat/ drink in, organise transport, babysitters or book you a private chef or bartender for the evening, helping to ensure your holiday is as memorable as it can be.
Let us share some of our best kept Cornish secrets with you (we don’t mind)! Use us to discover:
- The best beaches and coves, some even depend on what the tide is doing!
- Find out where in Cornwall you can get the best daily catch.
- Where to catch the best waves and who’s best to teach you how to do it.
- Our favourite beer gardens with some of the best views in the world!
- The best coastal walks along the rugged coastline.
- Take out a kayak or stand up paddleboard and explore some of the local coves and caves.
- Where to hop on a boat for a ‘water safari’ – did we mention dolphins!?
There is so much more we could list but why not give us a call to help make your visit the best it can possibly be…
It’s all in the detail
We don’t neglect the practical side of things. From taxis to transfers or child/pet sitters, we have you covered. We can also arrange for shopping deliveries or additional housekeeping services that will ultimately take the pressure off and allow you to make the most of Cornwall and of course, create the best memories.
We love organised fun!
We know that perfect, spontaneous moments are the makings of great holidays. We also know that without a certain amount of planning, great opportunities for great moments can be missed.
And while Cornwall is always sunny in our hearts, it’s a good idea to plan for some days when lazing on the beach isn’t an option. With an eye on what’s happening in the county, and of course the weather, we can suggest events / activities that suit your group and your style. In short, we will work with you to ensure you don’t miss out on those perfect moments.